Monday, April 13, 2009

MOUSE CHEESE MOUSE CHEESE!!!!

OK.. I know that I should have been updating... I should have updating a long time ago.... I know I know...

BUTTT.... projects and coursework seriously went out of control. What to do.... projects take up like more than 50% of my marketing course...
In fact my exams weightages are freaking little - one paper is 50%, two papers are 40% and the last one a freaking little 33%. -.-

And anyway... DY and others... haiz... very sad... I only managed to get a B- for the marketing ocmmunication project... uncle lam just didn't like my idea. But I'm proud of it And I am posting it up here now.


I'm SO SO SO SO sorry for the overdue part 2... I promise. After Exams... SOON! If not I owe everyone another round of alcohol. *gosh I better get it done after exams...

Next... regarding the title...I'm hooked onto a facebook application named MOUSEHUNT. You can even Wiki it out:


Its cute, addictive and cruel. If the addiction is not handled properly, you may experience cases of jealously, rounds of -sceemings- against each other, quarrels on who shloud sound the horn, who is richer, who has better catches... it brings out the true nature of people when you see them staring intently into the top of the screen waiting for that shiny horn to appear after 14mins 55seconds after they have last sounded the horn. When they are in a string of bad luck, it even brings out the well hidden and deepest superstitions to surface, forcing the other party to change places in the name of fairness.. even to the extent of exchange plugs which the computer is connected to...all in bid for better feng1 shui3. ( Well... only one person other than me, who is even more crazy into the game, will understand this.) And what's worst, the moment you stop for a day, you are behind the other party by a impossible-to-catch-up 30%.



I even got to relate one of its basic traps ( The Tacky Glue Trap)...:

...to the newspaper article whereby 60 over rats where caught in the Rojak Geylang Market using thick greenish glue traps after what could be Singapore's worst mass food poisoning incident.

The effect of MOUSEHUNT on me.... is the craving for cheese. Cheesecake to be exact.


It's a marble cheese cake coz my current bait was Marble cheese then.
Hope all goes well later!!! Now for a nap. TaTa..




No comments: