Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Janice - Never Let You Go

I LOVE THIS SONG!!!!

Its' original is in Cantonese, but since I do not understand the language, I find the English version better~ (I am trying my best to sing the Canto Version though!!!) For friends whom been bombarded with my endless repetition of this song recently, sorrieee!!!

Wei Qin (My newly realized "ex-girlfriend" whom I apparently dumped when Dong Yue and I got together..) and Dong Yue (My new girlfriend who fell in love with my songs and erm... 'Marcho-ness' ) seems to like it though!!!

Here's the lyrics.

Janice- Never Let You Go

The rain, just never seems to bring
the joy I feel the same
Everlasting pain of my loss remains
My heart can’t seem to learn to part
the hold you left your mark
all that I dreamed of now it seems so stark
No I told myself won’t hold my breath
a part of me was dying
there is nothing left for me to do now but give in
If you gave me one chance to tell you how I was feeling
I would sing to you and tell you
I won’t live my life without you
If you gave me one chance to tell you how I was feeling
I would hold your hand and look in your eyes
and you know I’d never let you go
The way you left me on the train
I don’t know what to say
I remember everything that day
I can’t believe we’d never dance
I just need one more chance
to share the sunset our one last romance
I will try to source for the MTV on YouTube later ya!!! Its' just another one more hour to business law quiz... got to study!!! =D
FOUND THE MTV LE!




Oh! This song is also in my mini ipod on the left that never runs out of battery. Browse through till you find it ya!


dedicated to the you at the bottom of my heart

No comments: