Thursday, March 13, 2008

CRAZY CRAZY CRAZY!!!!

The word to describe the past few days (Eighteen days to be exact!) when I was 'missing in action' from my blog :



absolutely





















!!!!




I just got back from IT Lab 6 after spending 3.5 hours non-stop, holding back toilet urges, fighting the war of batting eye lids, just to figure out how to create that >[(Above what value of Total Mutual Fund are you looking for?)] Microsoft Excess Query and another 1.5 hours figuring out why those decimal places in my Mutual Funds Table kept disappearing!!!


The bright side of life: Hard work pays! Many thanks to Nat who taught me how to print that data dictionary!


I have lots and lots of posts to update and I shall do that with more posts awhile later. However before that, recent hall life was more towards the 'Auntie-ish side' of everyone.


*I was collecting laundry that I hang outside my room to dry TWO days ago.*
*Along came Alexis, the girl who lives opposite, with a basket of 'just washed and still wet' laundry in her hand. *

Me: Hey~
Alexis: HEY... wah... these days the weather is really cold lor!!!
Me: Ya lar! All the clothing cannot dry!!
Alexis: Oh..I hung my clothes inside the room de.
Wendy (Alexis roomie who just came out of toilet): So auntie!!! *Repeats exactly what Alexis and I said*
Me: SO WHAT!!!!! Lols!!!



During IT lesson in the morning, it suddenly started to rain.

Vanessa: Huh... raining again!!!
Andy: WTH!!! Need to rewash my clothes again!!! It's the third time I washed those clothes already!!! Every time it rains I've got to wash them again. They will never dry!!!
Me: -.- (At the back of my head: auntieeee.....)


Can't believe I became one in less than 6 hours though. Haiz.... aunties....



Upcoming and completed projects that my group and I were rushing through for the past two weeks and next few weeks:
IT Youtube Presentation (Processing, Deadline - Next Thursday)
IT ERD Data Dictionary (JUST completed, Deadline - Today)
IT ERD Enquires (Processing)
FM Essay 5 (Processing, Deadline - This Sunday)
ACCT Project (Processing, Deadline - THIS SUNDAY ALSO)
ACCT homework Presentation (Over)
BIZ LAW Presentation
COMM FUND Oral Presentation (Over - This was easy)


And Quizzes/ Mid-Term Tests (Of which I guess I'd flung most):
ACCT Mid-Term (It was over two days ago, will touch on this in my later entries)
BIZ LAW Written Assignment / Test
FM Quiz 2... GOSH FM!!!!!



Signs off,
Auntie Yunz

No comments: