Sunday, March 23, 2008

Every girl has a lesbian tendency!

"Every guy has a despo tendency, every girl has a lesbian tendency!!!"

Haha!!! Heard this from Dong Yue. She was describing our unique yet complicated "relationship". And Wei Qin, ARE YOU JEALOUS? Dong Yue's gonna get her milkshake and pasta VERY sooooOOoon!

I spent my past four days working at the Baby's Wonderland exhibition at Expo and it was really tiring! My first day there was to familiarize with the products since I am a newcomer and also to help set up the booth. I must say I am really proud and lucky to be working at Palmer's! It's the number one stretch mark cream in US, UK, Australia and Singapore and sells great mother and baby products and packages!

OH BOY... I must get out of this promoting and selling frenzy; I am even getting dreams at night about explaining the product to my customers!

I spent 3 hours there in the first day and also took a walk around the Halah exhibition that was nearby since I was early.

The second day was the best day. I was fresh, excited and new and there were lots and lots of customers!!! And more customers means more money and more money means I can hit my "1k money need" soon! Sales dropped on the second day and on the third day, I was already losing my voice and my luck was running low. However, I guess it's a give and take, since my first two days have been rather rewarding. I just hope I meet my personal target of 5k worth of sales! The figures are not out yet but I am really really excited... *waiting for Jennifer's SMS!!*

Oh yar! Talking about our manager, Jennifer, she is a really nice person to work with and gives lots of encouragement to her girls! She even took care of our well-being!, throwing in vitamin C into our mineral water and making sure we drink them up! Who can ever get such a good manager??!!

Working more than 10 hours a day really wore me and my voice out. I was croaking away during Financial Management question presentation, I hope I did not damage anyone's eardrums!

On top of this weekend job and arriving back at hall at 11pm-s, I had to study for this morning's FM quiz!!! And un-humbly, I am really proud of myself! Today's FM quiz was a breeze and finally, this is the very first quiz for this whole semester that I have a 100% confidence of passing! It was worth all the midnight oil burnt! Wei... Oil very expensive now hor!!! >.<

Skipped communications fundamental though. I do not find the point in having such a course anyway. It was time well spent working on my FM essay 2 instead, and when essay 2 is over, that will mark the end of the ~!@#$%^&*() Discovery Finance and we'll all go KBOX!!! =D

While surfing through Youtube just now, I found this cute girl =P Forgive me coz every girl has a lesbian tendency!




No comments: