Thursday, March 13, 2008

30th Feb - Wushu Performance @ Orchard

I started the day off waking up early to say some prayers and to help Dong Yue to return her book at a Library in the North Spine. I was still super early, so I decided to go SRC for a walk around the tracks.

With a stroke of bad luck, it started to drizzle and before that, Jun Yong called to asked if I had an extra knee guard to lend Mr Panda. We had lots of training for this performance and poor him was limping due to to his knee injury. So I called Steph and asked if I can leave my stuffs at her place while I rush back to get another knee guard for him.

At Steph's hall six, after passing her my barang barangs, I said my thanks and turned towards my destination when she suddenly called me back. In an attempt to turn to her response, I fell backwards and hit my head hard on the ground...

Haiz... how unlucky can one be in a day. The floor was super slippery due to the wet weather and I felt like my brain suffered some serious concussion...

Thinking of it, I might have lost some important memory...explains why I am not doing well for my quizes!! HAIIIIiiiii~~~~~~

I met them in time at canteen 2, meeting Steph along the way. That cute little girl was being overshadowed by the amount of things she is carrying!!! Such a nice and kind girl! =D

The slight drizzle continued but spirits were high! Jacqueline and Gary's presence boosted everyone's morale and we did a team cheer before leaving. Ardy has uploaded most of the photographs in his blog, so I shall upload those that he left out ya! ...

and... I swear I did nothing!!! I was minding my own business!!! BoOoOoooo....












Stephanie's still the cutest and the best!












Some group photographs...













It was our first public performance and everyone did fabulous! *Applauds* Sorry for the lack of excitement in this particular entry. My right shoulder started to hurt badly and it is causing me a headache again. I hope the infection's not acting up again....

Anyway, this performance was a voluntary one and we all had fun! Shifu got the ball rolling by running for the Fund Run. It was a 100m relay style and the NTU alumni club had promised to donate a certain amount of money for a target reached, so each of us participated in the run too! Moreover, since we are from the Wushu Team, we incorporated wushu movements into our run! Benjamin did the most, doing his Xuan Feng Tui, Teng Kong Fei Tui and more in his run. Ivan was the best, doing this Ce Kong Fan!

For more pictures, you guys can visit Mr Panda's blog~ But Beware!! Do not be frightened by his blog layout!!! =D
http://www.eoso-photophobia.blogspot.com/

NTU WUSHU ROCKS!!! =D

No comments: