Wednesday, August 11, 2010

SUPER Happy National Day 2010!!!!

It was homemake pancakes in the morning with some burnt ones....Siong brought me to ECP for some fun before he starts work officially... he makes good effort to keep his girl happy! He tried roller blading for the first time. I was the better one there and became his walking stick for a beginner. I saved him many times but he still had a couple of falls (Ai yo yo....) but still came out unscathed, save for some muscle sores at the end of the day. Blading @ East coast was fun (during national day), even if Siong probably scared the wits out of the people behind him by many near-trips... He got me thinking how cool it'll be to be dancing and blading at the same time! Siong brought me to his grandparents place in my short shorts, I hope I havent made a bad first impression! We also managed a trip to 1-Altitude gallery @ One Raffles Place - the best view I've seen in SG so far! Everything was BELOW us! And to end the night, a nice instant noodle meal (which Siong disrupted the cooking process and the hotdogs exploded and the brocolli melted) and a cheesy desert with his family. Great way to spend national day metinks too :DDD

I did this post in 5 mins.., a template was provided by dear Siong!!!! Kekekekeee!

And everything was picture perfect!

I'm falling I'm Falling!!!!!Yun to the rescue!!!! =pAt one altitute, we were greated by people in red shirts at the 63rd floor.
And an amazing view from the 64th storey!


I can pick up the IR with my fingers!
Shawn's height was just nice for the view. I had to jump or look through the glass! There's aircon in the toilet or it will become like an oven!

And I'm a happy girl with Helium Balloons!!!!

1 comment:

Shawn/SuanSiong said...

No wonder the entry seemed familiar!