Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Early Morning dislikes and the good kind of Evenings

Top in the List
Feeling super hot and stuffy but sneezing and having mucus threatening to flow at the same time. Feeling hot and sneezing do not match each other.

Second in the List
Waking up from long nightmares that causes headaches

Third in the List
Feeling most humid after washing my hair and having to walk in the hot sun with no wind from my home to the MRT. (This did not occur this morning fortunately)

All these on top of having to rush and unable to laze in bed for half an hour.



Oh... but it was a good evening yesterday!

Top in the List
Meeting up with a old friend from my secondary and junior college for dinner and having a good ketchap and a jolly good time.

Second in the List
Having found my $1 but VERY BEAUTIFUL stickers near my place. Brings me back to the childhood days where stickers are cheap and not-glamour-fied by some art shop selling them at premium prices even when they aint as good as what I've gotten at $1 before. That was in the primary and secondary school days =D Got about $13 or $14 worth of em.

Third in the List
I managed to get a nice durian cake for my mom and some very good traditional mooncakes for shawn's family from Bakerzin at a good discount! Burnt my pocket but feels good coz I know they'll be happy!

No comments: