Sunday, August 22, 2010

A new Parcel

In about 7 hours time, I'll be waking up and preparing for my first day of work.

It's my first job and my first step into the working society. I am not officially a working adult, no longer the student I've been for the past 14 years of my life.

Amidst all the excitment , abit of sadness as I end my 'wake up at 12 noon weekdays' life.... and a pinch of stress looking at the time I'm left for my own personal hobbies, there is a Biblical quote in today's sermon that should set the foundation for my career path.

Philippians 2:3" Let nothing be done through strife or vainglory; but in lowliness of mind let each esteem other better than themselves"

I'm not good at explaining things so let's hope Shawn has something on his blog that I can link to =P

No comments: