Monday, March 22, 2010

wu wu wu wu!!!

Jazz was cool today! I really need to train up on my basics! I feel so out of shape! I even span into someone else's lane!!!!! so pai seh and the teacher was shouting..."no cutting lanes ar!!!!"

The dance was cool too though i felt everything was too fast and could not really catch up. I'ld have preferred a slower jazz though... not so slow like ballet, but just abit slower than today's rocket speed, i was just throwing my hands all over in the air! Got afew pink bruieses on the top of my feet too ='(

I'ld also like to stay back after class to practise, but it does not seem like the culture there... oh wells, there's lots of reflective areas in NTU =D


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First it was



then..
















No comments: