Wednesday, March 31, 2010

After attending the last lesson for my BS802 and that all lessons are prob gonna end next week, I suddenly felt really blessed and am once again reminded that I must treasure friends who are really true and good to me... who are there to help me especially when I feel all alone...

The semester began really badly, the breakup, feeling of betrayal from people who really could have potentially been my groupmates (phew) .I was also on the verge of breakdown when I could not get any electives and then was the super heavy load I was holding in NTU wushu and the commitment in my Loreal Brandstorm competition.

Now that the semester is ending, I've got another group which is super efficient and kind in replacement... I got BioBiz which is simply the most enjoyable elective that I could have ever taken in NTU... truly appreciated. I ended my commitments in NTU wushu and today when I went back for the last lesson, I got this heart warming farewell card from the boys and girls. My commitment for loreal is also less of an obligation now that I have made my stand rather clear.

I've even took up dancing again... something that I only do good and well when I have good company and when I am happy... I am also learning a new sword form which I have been yearning to learn for soooooo long =D... I have also got more muscles now... though it's uneven-ness can be quite disturbing.... and today I finally got those raisin cream bread from Chinatown, although for totally different purposes, but better ones I feel.

3 months into year 2010, 3 months since I watched the 2010 New Year's Day fireworks... just 3 months... and I felt like I have walked through 3 years... One day I was happily in Malacca thinking of the sacrifices and then the next thing I knew I am moving on. I remembered picking up gambling at the beginning of the year and going crazy over it then suddenly just dropping it altogether. I remember crying to sleep almost everynight and now I wanna sleep and hope the alarm clock never rings. I remember Joseph's call to KL pestering about FYP and today I just had the complete copy submitted to the library.

The way I am spending my time is totally different now. I really am happier, freer and finding my temper and myself back. But I do feel that everything is moving too fast... 3 years in 3 months... everything needs to slow down cuz my mind's not catching up anymore...

and my sleep is really lagging behind too!!! PIMPLES!

No comments: