Thursday, March 18, 2010

kyo wa Fruitful desu!

I thought that today was a rather fruitful day having completed many tasks with well done marks and therefore decided that I should reward myself with a Kinder Surprise which I got from BHG sale two days ago only to see ants pouring out from the egg like thing.

What a surprise.

I should have known better not to leave em on the table where I always suspected there's an ant nest lurking somewhere within the wooden room... but still...

SOMEDAY I"M GONNA KILL EM ALL!!!!!!


------------------------------murderous intent to be continued---------------------------------



I PASSED MY BTT!!!! I PASSED MY BTT!!!! I PASSED MY BTT!!!!!

Prof L was late today and I met some a fyp group tt he assisted... and they got muffins for him!!!!


Aint they adorable? There was two missing coz we had em while working on stuffs. The one with the rabbit's mine! They are really delicious and not as sweet as they look. The sweet stuffs were only the colourful bits, while the muffin itself was really good, not too dry, not too wet ^.^ I even saved the rabbit! It was later murdered and consumed with the following compliment: "It tastes like xiao bai tu nai tang" (something like tt)

And then I got MacWings set meal treat coz I PASSED MY BTT!!! =D Thankew Shawn!

There was a purfume spree in between too.


My merchandising techniques!

A cow's merchandising technique!!!!

And its all marketing =D

No comments: