Friday, September 25, 2009

Today

This is so damn cool! Although it was just to see two sun spots smaller than this ---> . . and the moon which actually looks better without the telescope =P, IT'S STILL DAMN COOL LAR!!! Just looking into the lens is cool enough for me! I have decided that from now on I shall pursue my first dream ambition ( being the first astronaut to run on the rings of Jupiter) and my first step is to ace astronomy in NTU! I was done with facial at 2.30pm and wanted to get to my secret hideout ( look at my previous post. The place where I had the alcoholic honey coffee) asap to have a try at their set lunch BUT I just had to bloody hell lose my way and ended up at ChinaTown. I came from TANJONG PAGAR. So I decided not to lose my pride and walk back ( not take the MRT to Bugis) and viola! I landed at Raffles Place. -.-

It was 4 and I decided it's gonna be just another 3.5hrs more to dinner with family at The Central so I walked back to China Town again and then to The Central. I did not give up looking for Bugis ok? I simply decided to change venue ^.^

So I had to look for a place to eat, sit and study. Choose The Coffee Club at The Central. Had this for lunch. The first to go into my mouth was the mushroom, but it tasted sourly weird and I didn't really like it. Must be the kind of mushroom they used. The beef had a nice texture, not too soft, not too hard, not to dry, not too watery... but it was also not hot and not cold. I'd prefer it to be like steaming hot coz it feels weird to be biting into something at room temperature when it was supposed to be served hot. Surprisingly, the long beans tasted wonderful and the mashed potato was splendid! The potato was hot and really warmed my stomach, but not to my toes though was the menu promised. A snapshot of the menu about this particular Beef Dude is below.


I'm sorry this turned out like this. To read this, simply turn your head till you can comfortable read the words. Hint: It's English. Note that the price stated is RAW. Add some ++ behind. The star at the side means it had clinched some kind of excellence award. A view from where I was sitting. =) Love Views and Ambiance.


Something I might just try.

7 - Eleven together with their customer service is really bad. I'm not gonna talk about the 7-Eleven part but when I called the customer service to complain, the auto message was like ' We are open from Monday to Friday, 6am to 6pm. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.' It was 12midnight on a Friday. So great. I have to wait till Monday 6am to call to complain. Nice way to make people cool down and maybe not complain anymore.
I mean, if your 7-Eleven is 24 hours 7, then you better make sure your customer service is 24hours 7. Now that is what I call Customer Service!








No comments: