Tuesday, September 22, 2009

This week

I'll just let the pictures speak for themselves with abit of captions.


Chincuinilllalaala or smth ( Coffee with peach alcohol and honey) at ******* *******. The reason I'm not saying - I'm a selfish ass who wants to keep this quiet place that I really like all to myself. =P The caramel buscuit is really good too.
Some shop that found trading vintage and interesting antiques.


Look what I found! Too bad the shop is close.
A visit to the Bird Park last sunday with my free pair of tickets!!!! Check out the videos below too!

NK's so tall and wearing a brown polo tee, the birds prob tot he was a walking tree.
Hey you! No looking at other guys!
Morton's Steakhouse on Thursday Night. Love it, so Not gonna tell the exact location too =P I probably forgot what's the hotel's name anyway ... *hint* hAHahahh!
FREE FLOW Mini Steak Burgers so good you won't believe your tastebuds and want to try more to make sure your tongue isin't making any mistakes. We did! The guys had more than us coz the lady who'e serving us is a LADY.
GImme some toO!!!
Ok it's all jumbled up. This was supposed to be before mortons. A cheesecake after a hard day's work. And I like working with XY! =D
The LOAD.



No comments: