Sunday, July 24, 2011

This blog will begin blogging posts on Books (Surprise BF!)

After a month of hiatus (except for that very brief note I left a week back), I’m finally back with the intention of writing a full post. BF has been very supportive of the works I am getting on now and while I sink into self doubt on certain days, he has really big unwavering confidence in me that I will succeed.  For the past one year of my life he has always been there for me, very kind and very supportive. I always thank God for bringing us together.

One of the big ways he has been helping me and boosting my confidence since I left my full time job is to get me to read books. Now, I never liked the idea of reading until one month ago when he cleverly passed me a book that relates to the path I am taking now. At that point of time, I had just came back from church camp (I should seriously blog about it) and was at a low point realising my dad really wasn’t into iPho at all. I decided there is no point going ahead anymore since the main objective was to get him out of his tiring freelance job. BF’s real smart to get me to read the right book at the right time. I was looking for an answer as to the path I should walk on, and the book showed the direction I should charge into.

So in a short period of one month, from reading only compulsory textbooks in 22 years of my life, I have now completed reading 4 books ( of which 2 I actually choose from MPH myself – BF bought it =P). I am currently on my way to completing my 5th book. So I thought since I’ve began reading, I should start sharing my thoughts on these books yea? Hopefully someone may find some use for my sharing one day and begin aiming for success in life, which I am doing now.

I’m not going to share one whole book in one post coz frankly; I read the way a Slow Morris climbs. I hope they are slower than snails because the speed a snail move is not slow enough to describe the speed I read. By the time I am at the end of the book, I’ve probably almost forgotten what I read at the beginning (that’s why I got to buy the book and refer).

So for future posts that talks about the books, I am only going to talk about interesting chapters or parts of the book which I have read for the day. There is an exception for the first book I’m blogging though. I am already finishing it, but for the benefit of anyone who chance upon this blog, I’m going to start covering from the beginning.

We’ll see how it goes yea!

Book I’m on now: Think Big by Donald Trump and Bill Zanker

Yea… this is the kind of books BF makes me read. He’s gonna train me to be richer than him.

No comments: