Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Donald Trump & Bill Zanker : THINK BIG Chapt 4 - 6

I'm actually done through all 10 chapters of 'Think Big' and am left with the appendix with covers commonly asked questions, during the Learning Annex by bill Zanker I reckon.

Donald Trump talked about 'Luck' in 'Think Big' chapter 4. Being a christian, I view luck in a different way. Luck in any form is a blessing from God. As God is always fair, humans are all born equal in the sense that if you are blessed with more, be it good looks or good brains, you are expected to do more and contribute more to Christ and mankind. Being mentally handicap could also be a blessing as what some people often say - they are not bothered by worldly prodlems and can do whatever they like. It's really subjective for humans to judge. I guess it all depend on one's outlook. For one, I would love to be a actress but my looks will never get me into Hollywood. However, I am glad I am born with better brains to think big and a hardworking mindset to make it happen, a compensation I think enough to get me far in some other ways.

' Good Luck happens when opportunity meets preparations' - Think Big Chap 4







blog.namran.net/2011/07/21/event-preparation/
As described in 'Think Big', alot of people see successful people and all they see is the end result. they do not see all the hard work that there successful people have put behind in getting where they are now. Sure they are blessed with good brains but good brains without any work won't get anyone far. I am sure we all know that Tiger Woods did not swing a golf ball into a hole on his first try. He had worked very hard from a very young age to get where he was (until his sex-addict was revealed).

'Think Big' reminds me that success have to be worked for. It does not come in a day or a month. It may come faster if I work harder, but not right now. I've got to be patient and focused and work hard for it. I can pray for more blessings but it is really up to God if I am worthy of the blessing. All I am doing is to prepare myself for an opportunity that may come to me - that is only if I work hard. As what Donald Trump in 'Think Big' advises - I ignore what I lack - the good looks, and focus on what I have - good brains. It's all over if we dwell on the negative. We all have to make it happen ourselves.

' Do not be afraid to take chances' - Think Big Chap 4

Well I think this is really the point I have to really absorb. Doing internet marketing is all about taking chances I must say. Because all transactions is through the net and there is really no way to ensure that the party at the other end receiving the payment would deliver the goods or service. I almost had one mischance, fortunately I always make sure that I go through a third party payment company like paypal, therefore BF and I could appeal for a dispute and the goods was sent over within a week. I can only take precautions but because I don't know th eperson on the receiving end, I have to take the chance or I'll never know if the chance is real or not. I only know that if it's real, I won't want to miss it!

'Get people to respect you' - Think Big Chap 5

That's why I prefer to stay professional. I was at a club yesterday meeting some camp juniors. My ex who was my senior in the same camp as I went about telling the juniors that I can't take more than a can of beer. I'll simply concuss. I really disliked that and I hope he reads this blog. It makes people think I am weak and laugh. It's disrespectful. For one it is NOT true and I take wine and hard liquor which has even higher alcoholic level. Even if it were true, I do not need a loud hailer announcing my weakness. I did not want to raise my voice at him in front of the younger ones yesterday, but if it were to happen again, I'll make sure he takes my stand. We are good friends and if you are reading this, I hope you understand and respect me. I can't have people thinking I am weak and making a joke out of me. I hate it.

'Revenge' - Think Big Chap 6

In this chapture in Think Big, basically Donal Trump is trying to tell the whole world that it is important and satisfying to take revenge. It makes him happy and he even go so far as to teach how one should take revenge. This is one I can't bring myself to do it. I can't even stand up for myself sometimes!

I don't think I will learn what he intended to teach in this chapter though. Not that I disagree with him, just that I can't bring myself to buy the mindset. Sure, I will stand up for myself next time, but not go so far as to take revenge and aim to destroy another human being. This does not apply if someone tries to steal BF though. BE WARNED.

So I won't talk so much about this chapter. If you like the idea, go buy 'Think Big' and read for yourself.

No comments: