Monday, July 5, 2010

I've never been so free!

There are only 3 commitments that I have in life now
  1. GA
  2. Job search
  3. Family

Surprising eh! I've just left the 'studies first' stage of my life and am entering the next stage... and I have no idea what's in for me at all, especially when my life values have amazingly changed. My call of duties and priorities are now totally different...

Just five months ago my dream job would be one that is set overseas, allowing me to travel as much as I can. Now I want to stay in Singapore, or rather, stay at home wherever it should be. I also thought that I should work hard and earn as much as possible, even at the demise of my body and health, but after the Loreal Brandstorm competition which left me totally drained, I am now strictly for a five day work week, leaving Saturday and Sunday for life, family and church... Family wasn't even in the picture less than 2 months ago.

I hope I can continue my Wushu trainings too... a short but good wushu self practise left my weak body in muscle aches from top to toe, I can't even cough properly! I wanna go learn some dance, continue my classes at Jitterbugs, or even taking up designing courses, things that I have always been interested in. I want to make nice desserts too... its been some time since I made brownies and cheese cakes.

Glow's magazine from Watson is fantastic. I had KFC and bubble tea today, and the magazine made me wanna go for Salad and Green Tea with as little sugar as possible for tomorrow. It also told me that all these while I have been applying my concealer the wrong way! =P And I've learnt that moles that grow and change in shape or colour can very well be cancerous. *warning* Glow made me wanna go east coast park and cycle too. Maybe Siong will bring me there! =DDDD

I feel old all of a sudden... and I am quite sure its the aftermath of over working for the competition. I've never felt so drained for so long. The nightmare even haunted me when I was in Switzerland - I dreamt of being pulled back to Paris to do photoshop for the winning team!

I should complete my posts for Grad Trip too! It's everywhere and I hope my blog can provide some tips for traveller who may want to tour Europe someday!

I'm going Hong Kong too and I'm sure I'll be rejuvenated after the wonderful trip! =D

I'm happy. The kind of peaceful happiness knowing that God has everything planned out for me and I shouldn't be worrying too much about anything. =)

No comments: