Tuesday, July 6, 2010

I love BOB

I managed to get my Salad Dinner today! From Long John Silver!!! I wanted to get salad from KFC but its OOS so LJS was the next best choice. It's cheap and filling too, with lots of good fresh greens, potatoes (I asked for more greens and less potato) and chicken in the all time fav LJS batter.

I had lunch at Fortunate Restaurant 幸福饮茶 with Siong at vivo city today. I was looking for good and cheap food at hungrygowhere and found the place. The reviews were very accurate! It's high class food served at mid-class price. I wouldn't day it's cheap, the portion's a girl size meal too, but for the splendid taste and good food, I won't mind going back there again.

According to recommendations, we ordered the sliced fish congee. The fish taste was there in the smooth congee with generous fresh white and smooth fish slices at the bottom served in a claypot. At $5.80, I won't mind going back again if I am at vivo. Well, it's considered cheap in Vivo city already! Siong's good at ordering and we had many other dishes like the Glutinous Rice in Lotus leaf ( So So to me, I think the one they offer at Hong Kong Cafe is nicer), Char Siew Bao (it nice and he liked it alot. Soft, fluffy and flavourful to the bite, but its just me that I will NEVER order 70cents bao for $1.50 each....), Fried Dumplings ( SUPER DUPER NICE! Crispy on the outside, juicy at the inside, simply mouth watering! It has shrimps in it) and my favourite of all, the chicken steamed with mushroom. They give you generous thick slices of mushrooms which you will fight for and juicy chicken, well steamed, soft with the just right amount of fats, and filled with aromatic flavour... I'll go back to the restuarant just for this!
Sorry no picture coz the food's simply too good. If you see pictures means the food craving was not strong enough for the photos-first discipline. Everything's priced from $3 - $8 I think... somehow the bill came up to 30 bucks though... I must have missed out some things from the chinese feast...hhmmmmx
Anyways, introducing the newest member in the soft toys family..... BOB!

Aint he cute? He loves to Ji Piong Ji Piong and KAMEKAZEE BOBBBBB!!! and he's gonna have his own Bob chronicles soon. I love Bob sooooooo much so people, please pray that he'll live for more than 3 months!!!! (the average lifespan of soft toys... in my hands)

And OOOhoh! Bob can do the Puss in Boots 'the eyes' pretty well. Look at his pic...He's doing it already! Here's Puss in Boots for comparison!

No comments: