Sunday, May 23, 2010

3 weeks since I've last blogged

It was loreal brandstorm meeting everyday for the next two weeks since the last time I blogged. Jia Jia was here in Singapore from 5th May to the 11th and it was really a struggle between work, accompanying my childhood friend and sleep. It was absolutely grueling... thankfully Siong was there helping out whenever he can =) Ivan hit off REALLY well with Jia Jia and he took her out for two days on my behalf. Han Long and SH's BF did well doing 'da zha' =P Shawn's friends also helped out for the dance and were always punctual! Thanks guys!

I didn't really have much pictures with the girl except on the day she left =( she's grown up really pretty =D with a good voice too!


Last week was more eventful. Tuesday the 18th was the Loreal Brandstorm Finals and EVERYONE could see I was totally nervous. I think I may have even pulled the whole team down! Anyway, we got second. We were told it was really a close fight with the first team though =)

Thank You Zalvado Fighters!!! You guys fought along with us! Thank YOU my supporters!!! I could constantly see your cameras in the air snapping away!

A really sucky place to present. It was SOOO BRIGHT and sunlight filled, no one could see whats on the screen. I prayed for it to rain when its our turn to present though, and my prayers were answered!!! The sky darkened when the third team was up and IT RAINED when we were presenting! Our screens were possibly the best seen among the four teams, which was really needed! =D


The posters that made me photoshophobic.

Something really bad happened to my trophy though. This was before *see the trophy in WQ's hand*


And no. It was not WQ who dissected the glass thing. IT WAS MY BROTHER WHO BROKE IT.
He's SOOOO gonna sponsor my Europe trip.
Uploading pictures is becoming a chore in this post so I'm gonna separate my posts. =)

No comments: