Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Diarrhoea

Can you believe it?

The day that I have been waiting for, the very important BAT interview that I was so excited about, the very special 10am Tuesday morning moment at woodlands, had to be cancelled and reschedule due to diarrhoea!

My mom has a habit of bringing funny tasting drinks 7am in the morning.. sometimes its white, sometimes pink, green, sometimes its orange..sometimes its even spicy papaya juice and I was so convinced I would just a stomachache after drinking it. She's smart to bring in those things at 7am in the morning when a person(me) is half awake and somewhat unconscious. Just that 'you better drink it fast or else mailto:!@#$%^&*( face is enough to make one not think twice about gulping down papaya juice that tastes spicy.

Today was new though. Its a reddish brown substance. Tasted like papaya again, not spicy, just that the colour is wrong. But it's not smelly/suspicious or what, so I simply gulped it down like no man's business and returned to slp to ensure I have sufficient sleep before my morning interview. (The fact is I hate to be awaken in the middle of my sleep to drink funny stuffs) 8am my stomach started churning. 8.30 -9.30 I was suffering in the toilet, water leaking out from the asshole and vision getting so bright (you know... seeing big big bright stars) I tot I'd get blinded anytime. I was in cold sweat all over man.

Got out of the toilet to give BAT a call to push the interview back by half an hour. The receptionist and in-charge were really nice and sympathetic. The truth was I'm afraid I'd give a bad impression. I wanted to attempt to reach at 10am since woodlands is near and I had all intentions to hail a cab. However, I had to turn the cab back halfway as another blot was coming. disgusting. saddening. In fact I cried when I called NK. 10.30am, I called to cancel and reschedule the interview.

To think that i even gave away those fried chicken wings cause I thought I better not spoil my throat.

Rested and went without lunch. I was afraid that anything I put in will simply liquefy and come out. I was supposed to meet kor and Mr Yip for lunch. We had dinner together though, together with the rest of the T-net members. Glad I went down despite wobbly legs and a giddy head. Did alot of catch up and jokes were all over the place. They even asked if my mom want to set up a business making her potent papaya with green magma juice ( I found out later what it was I drank in the morning) for slimming purposes.

After that was Angels and Demons. I must say its a somewhat good show, a bit gruesome... but its obvious why this movie had a lot of religious issues even during its makings. I just didn't like the parts where they showed going through tight spaces or tubes since I'm claustrophobic and it showed pretty much during the whole show.

I'll give it 3.5 stars.

No comments: