Sunday, May 17, 2009

4got my keys

Here I am sitting around in school with my trusty lappy waiting for 7pm to come.

I have forgotten to bring my hall keys so I cant enter the room. -.-


Talking about 'the room', it does not feel like my room anymore. I dun have much/ any belongings left there....

Now I begin to wonder if the difference between 'the room' and 'my room', which effectively differentiates the feelings I have to a room, is the belongings that I have there or the simple possession of the keys to the room. Such that, now that I do not have any belongings left there, the room that I thought I am so attached to had became just a room which the keys I am holding on to.

So why is it that I have the keys to my house and my belongings in the house, but I do not call it a home?

some radom tots. as always.

No comments: