Monday, December 1, 2008

Zoo

I finally got my 20th B'day present from NK!!!AND I will FOREVER REMEMBER how he celebrated my birthday...We were studying till late at north spine when I made a trip to the south as DY and WQ were both there... he called to ask me back and when I reached back to the place we were studying... he was like...'happy birthday...are you going to stay coz I wanna sleep.....'

tts all~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ -.-"

HHAHAhah.. hilarious! But I still got a though late... but wonderful birthday present from him. A wish come true! I have wanted to visit the zoo for a super long time ago! And here are some of the photos~
There is a striking resemblance between NK and the monkey below. Both giving the darn SIAN look. They are pobably thinking the same thing too... smth along the line like.." What the hell am I doing here.." or "Why this girl down there kept taking pictures of ME?!!!!"
ALLIGATOR>>> so uglyThis little cutie was drumming away on the stone when I took many pictures of him ( I am assuming he is a HE)
NO ONE is ever gonna complain that I am FAT again!
The pic's small... so just imagine there are lots of beautiful flamingos and a lone big white bird with a lone turtle in the picture.=PWhite handed MONKEY!Orang Utan... can see?!
Miss Polar bear hiding...Awww......................................................
Mr and Miss polar bear flauting their beautiful white fur!
And the missy basking in the sun. (It's it too hot fer her?!) Oh yea... Polar Bears have black skin and transparent fur *surprised*
A chip! ANd a shy one!
They have the most beautiful backsides on earth...totally

Cheetah!!! Reminds me of transformers... my fav character!He looks BIG and stupid. REALLY!Small but smart! and A big Menace if left uncaged.If I have a long neck like them... I wonder how am I gonna fit into Hall4's bed...And my fav animal of all times... the MAJESTIC lion
And its' skull.... CAN YOU BELIEVE THATS A GIRAFFE SKULL??!?!!
Jaguar
THis is SO OLD SCHOOL!!!
Thank you Nam Khai for this wonderful b'day present!!! =D
P.S. I still can't believe a giraffe's skull looks like this... =0

No comments: