Thursday, November 20, 2008

First Paper!!!

Left hall at 8.45am for my 9am paper... it's my FIRST paper!!! I was excited because its means a beginning to the end of exams... yet I was anxious coz... simply put - its the exams duh SO...I left hall and started the 10 mins (or so) walk to Nanyang Audi... enjoying the morning and the fresh air bla bla bla....

8.55pm, I stood outside the overwhelming building. A check at the diary for my index number indicated 123 (fake), Hall X SRC. Yay. SRC.

Huh...

SRC??!!!

Immediately, as if my legs have a mind on its own... they started to walk away from NANYANG AUDI and move towards the SPORTS RECREATION CENTRE... as my eyes and mind remained stoned to the wordings in the diary...

haiz...

Ran and was about 5mins late. Not too bad... just that I got a real bad stomachache from the run (it happens). Bared with it through the paper (glad I did coz there wasn't enough time) and then rushed to the toilet, leaving my bag and books at the shelf where it was. Finally... after *ahem ahem* i felt so relieved! So I stepped out and walked towards the shelf. It's empty. Gawld... where the hell did my bag GO!?! Luckily I had my handphone with me! A check revealed that it has been taken to the campus security... VERY near to the beloved NANYANG auditorium.

Haiz...

Lunch was at Jurong Point... Seafood Phad Thai at Siam Kitchen. The food was truly splendid... at a good price too.. but I could not enjoy it... such a pity... The later part of the day was good though. I went on to buy a new mascara, lost it at Xue'er's place afew weeks ago. Combed Watson, Guardian... but went to SaSa instead as they do not have promoters around to help me with my decision. And Boy AM I SO GLAD!!!! that I choose to purchase from Sasa. I was just trying out a new mascara from Japan that a staff recommended, then another staff offered to help me. Well, we all feel the superiority while being served and having someone do a makeup for you, even if its just a simple mascara application.

What started off from a simple mascara help turned into a free eye-brows trimming session and a quick make-over! Apparently they were having some promotion so as long as you get something (well, even if you do not I don't think they can do anything... its' more of a marketing tactic) or intend to get something, they'll do it for you for free! I got my mascara from Japan in the end. Makes a happy day =)

Dropped over at HL and Xue's place for abit... talked about some competition stuffs and some HTHT. The good old days =) I hope we can remain like this forever... common friends who listen to one another and have someone to look for. I still remember the Egg Noodle that Xue brought for my lunch before a accounting quiz. I still remember the days when I occasion HL's room for mini Kbox sessions.

I hope I'll still remember these fond moments! And I'm sure I will since I've blogged it down here ^.^

No comments: