Friday, November 7, 2008

Consumer behaviour txbk

Some interesting stuffs from my Consumer Behaviour Marketing textbook by Micheal R. Soloman Eigth Edition page 358~

Labels provide valuable information about the proper way to use products, but sometimes that can be less than clear. Here are some examples of 'interesting' labels.

  • On a Conair Pro Style 1600 hair dryer; WARNING: Do not use in shower. Never use while sleeping.
  • Instructions for folding up a portable baby carriage: Step 1: Remove Baby My personal Fav.
  • A rest stop on a Wisconsin highway: Do not eat urinal cakes.
  • On a bag of Fritos: You can be a winner! No purchase necessary. Details inside.
  • On some Swanson frozen dinners: Serving suggestion: Defrost
  • On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert ( printed on bottom of box): Do not turn upside down
  • On Marks and Spencer bread pudding: Product will be hot after heating.
  • On packaging for a Rowenta Iron: Do not iron clothes on body
  • On Nytol sleeping aid: Warning: May cause drowsiness.

Well I should have bought this textbook much earlier... can read it as a source of stress relief! It's like totally different from the research methods book. Totally bore me out.

And... I am way behind my planned study schedule. Super unproductive. I spend one day on one chapter of the textbook. Got to speed up.

GOOD NEWS: My Nokia7390 is finally repaired!!! That's like... after more than 3 months!!! And of course, I'd have taken some photos by now!!!

Unfortunately, I just tried and the bluetooth is not working... -.-...

Watching James Bond 007 Quantum of the Solace ( I hope I got the whole thing right!) later. Hope it will be nice! It's been a long time since I last caught a movie. I am poor, economically and in time too.

No comments: