Thursday, September 4, 2008

Stupid wallet, Stupid me....

Khai fetched me to tuition today and I did not realised that I did not bring my wallet!!!! I only found that out when I boarded the bus back to Clementi MRT station!!! It was SOoOooo paiseh and the bus driver was really really very kind! I told him I forgot my wallet and he allowed me to ride the bus till Clementi MRT station for free!


After that I took a taxi back and had Lucus to meet me at the carpark. He helped me pay for the taxi fare first.... Khai was saying...all the money that I saved from his free transport is being poured back into the taxi fare!!! Arugh!!!


A sneak shot of what I have been eating these days....
Poor people can only suck thumb..... I look like I preparing for war sia....stocking up on Maggi Mee...

No comments: