Sunday, September 7, 2008

Projects...projects...projects... *cries...*

Thursday night

Worked on BC203 project. Went home coz mom was gonna fly on friday. Slept at 6am. Spend the whole night with my brother working on my computer and organizing everything inside to clear space for a softwear - Dia (For BC 207)

Friday night

My tummy was hurting so much I could not get out of bed - one of the few times when I perspire so much my hands were wet. It was almost 10pm when I woke up and missed dinner. Went out for supper @ Cineleisure and began working through the night at SMU for my AB213 online discussion and BC207 ERD project the next day. I could not carry on when I was so sleepy, nothing could keep me awake. Went back to hall in the heavy rain, fighting the battle of the eyelids throughout the ride back. ( To Khai: Hahah! Although you did not really know what to do, but holding those sweaty hands all the way was effort on your part! =D)

Saturday
After three project meetings that spanned through the whole early morning and afternoon, took a break and went to IMM for dinner and also a mini quest for my Taiwan Eggtarts! Bad tummy all the way... went back to hall to do some research for BM212 project but ended up lying in bed again... Decided to end the day fast and sleep early after passing the eggtart to DongYue.

Sunday
Was late for morning class again. Had to spend on Taxi once again... the amount could have lasted me for at least 3 good lunches at quad...Did some preliminary observation for BC212 at Vivo at Giant. Had dinner at 10pm. Starving... *sobs* Took a 30min walk/rest at Vivo before making my way back to hall. Moved on to Canteen B to start on my long night...

(The following will be / is recorded life as time passes)

12.30am Started clearing my mails and getting all the softcopies of project information from my emails. Had to get some previous unsettled business manager stuffs done. Downed a cup of double shot coffee.

2.15am BM212


4.20am Just completed the 30% of BM212 and emailed to prof to see if it's on the right track. 10 mins break and I am onto my BM212 presentation script and reasearch for tml.

6.20am Did my research and completed the script. Will move on to my AB213 research soon....after a break. I am HUNGRY!!!!







1 comment:

Moses said...

Hey, i am Moses from CCO events consultancy, Corporate Communications Office.

I am looking for NTU Wushu members. Are you a member or committee member?

Please call me back at 67906681, or email ccomms@ntu.edu.sg.

Cause we would like Wushu to performace for our upcoming event in Oct.

Thank you very much!

Moses