Thursday, January 27, 2011

Spring Cleaning

Today (or rather yesterday since it is 1.31am now) I took a leave to do 3 things

1) Have KFC breakfast with Siong
2) Go for driving which has to be of a very weird timing which I can't take a am or a pm leave
3) Spring Cleaning

And here's the result

1) We woke up so late, I was even late for driving! KFC BREAKFAST!!!!! Siong you gotta have KFC breakfast with me next week ok!
2) As usual
3) I got home from a good lunch with NK at 3.30pm and fell aslp till about 7.30pm. Finally started packing at 8.30pm after some net browsing. Spent most of the time washing clothes instead.. haiz..


I've gotta find another day to finish everything up, definitely by this weekend coz I'm gonna do my manicure on Monday. I hate Spring Cleaning. But Spring cleaning makes my mom shut up and Siong happy. Haiz.