Saturday, June 26, 2010

I'm Hoooked!

BY THE NOTEBOOK!!!

Good recommendation by Wei Qin. Tear-jerker with a sad but happy ending. The complete story of the love of a lifetime, not to be forgotten...
Here's a fanmade picture with a very romantic and noble quote from the movie



They really choose good and suitable casts too, had to fall in love with them and the story!
Ryan Gosling and Racheal McAdams. Aparantly they are are lovely couple offscreen too!
Somehow Racheal McAdams share something similar to my all time favourite female artist. I've watched more movies on the aeroplane than I would have ever had for the rest of the year and first saw McAdams in Sherlock Homles and she already reminded me of Shu Qi back then.
OKEy! That's all! I don't normally blog about celebs, but just this once coz the movie's REALLY NICE!!! I don't mind watching it all over again! *hiNT!*


No comments: