Thursday, April 29, 2010

Audi Fashion Festival- Redken

Just one word to describe it - AWESOME! and I am glad I put in effort to dress up for the occasion... everyone was well dressed and I was still worried I may be OTT.

And I'm glad I've got Jia He to take the extra ticket as Xue could not attend. He's the guy with the DSLR and consequently, all pictures below are credited to Jia He! Wonderful pics I must say given the limits of his lens! Great Job!

so Here's mine and Shu Hui's ensemble. I'm glad I had my white jacket as it was cold inside.

This is the ticket. Could be easily mistaken as a phamplet! My favourite model among all. She moves, walks, pose like a girl totally in her own dreamy world... captivated me, I think I over looked other models! She is the first to walk out anyway, so I guess she should be the best among them?



On Stage Styling! Shu Hui and I found out that it's nothing much really. It was more of like pinning up fake ready made hair designs. Most of the hair you see on the model's really didn't grow out from their head! &*()(*&^#@.


I bet that's ready made too! Just well pinned!






I had Jia He to specially take more of the one below. Girl friends reading this, forget it. He's mine!The Final show and the confetties went off! Here is another model that Jia He took. This time not for Redken but a car model. Apparently she is different from those we saw on the runway. Other than the thicker thighs, tummy and unglam postures, she was also doing this seemingly flirtatious action, blowing kisses everywhere. The worst thing, she's wearing the exact same ensemble as me. What a disgrace! Jia He was being professional though, I say he contained his puke pretty well.



All thanks to the opportunity given by loreal and the chance to participate!

No comments: