Saturday, January 10, 2009

Been Busy

Been Busy...


And before I realised it, this blog has been running for one year =) and I'm proud of it.


After Vietnam was a not so enjoyable trip to Taiwan... nevertheless, I've taken afew rather nice photos and they are here for sharing =)











After that I was damn busy with Loreal Brandstorm... it seems like my whole life was filled with it...but it's worth the effort coz I've learnt afew valuable skills that will definitely be put into good use in the future. Presentation is this Friday and I hope for all the best for it!

Christmas...did not celebrate much. Everyone was busy. I never had much luck with Christmas anyway.
I spent my New Year in Malacca... truly enjoyable and I am really really hontoni elated and appreciate that NK took time off to come all the way to Malacca for the New Year. It was organised by Han Long and Xue Er so have to thank them too =)
Lots of stuffs are going through in my mind and I really really need your reassurance... so many things I want to know to care to concern about to solve to talk ... but things are not like before anymore...

No comments: