Saturday, October 4, 2008

Long time no Blog!!

Hahaha... sorry for my long absence... been super busy (and dying) from projects, homework and performances....

There have been quite a great deal of performances lately due to Mid Autumn Festivals and Wushu displays, I even had one at Hong Lim Park today! Compared to the one at SPMS, today's one was spectacular... and guess what!!! My daddy and mother came!!! I was performing and there was this super familiar photography style that I recognised.... there was constant flashes everywhere.. and while I was doing my routine... I was thinking... is that my DADDY???!!! HAhaha... Sure he is! He was running together with me as I ran from one end of the stage to the other end as part of my routine... and EVERYONE noticed him!!! It was hilarious!!! They were like... THERE'S THIS MAN WHO IS RUNNING ALL OVER ALONG WITH ME DOWNSTAIRS!!! and I was like... YEA!! THAT'S MY DADDY!!! HAhaha!!!

However, today was not exactly a very good day... woke up on the wrong side of the bed I guess... its just that I felt things could have been better... definitely... it's either I'm taking things to heart or efforts and concern are taken forgranted/ not appreciated...or both...probably both... or maybe I'm just too sensitive, perhaps its a lack of sensitivity instead? It's probably the first case. Alcohol dun't seem to make me drunk... it seems to make me quieten down and think more instead.... it upsets me terribly to be compared with someone else...

Gotta take a breather and find time to do the things I enjoy but have not been doing for a very long time...*thinking of a place to go now...* And I've gotta really start pathing down the days to exams too... since I have yet to figure out what has been taught all these while...

AND gotta get those cereal and yogurt in!!! Life without them is so... unstarted!!! ( I usually have those for breakfast).

Gonna start uploading the pictures that my dad took today soon! Hopefully when I go home tomorrow!

No comments: