Sunday, July 13, 2008

Outing with Swee!!!

Swee brought me to Ding Tai Feng to have lunch and boy did we order lots of stuffs!


The fried rice was abit oily although the pork chop was good. Their famous Xiao Long Bao lives up to its name ( Although the authentic China ones are better. They use real pig oil as the juice that seeps out from the dumpling.) The fried vegetable dumplings are fabulous, and the noodles is so so ( not worth the buy I would say). A word of caution! If you are going to order the Thousand Layer steamed cake, bring your own Kaya or Butter!!! They dun provide them!

I managed to finish the other half of my spear routine in one day. Rather proud of this achievement! Now that the three routines are complete, I can start concentrating on just getting used to them le.

Today's dinner is Ardy's treat! PASTAMANIA after I kept my side of the bargain to abstain from seafood and oily food, eat mainly vegetables for a week! PASTAMANIA rocks!!!

No comments: