Thursday, April 28, 2011

I AM UNSTOPPABLE!

In the next 24 hours time, I will be handing up my resignation letter the second time, this time standing stead fast to my decision. There's the lingering feeling of pity, but as much as I would like to, I should not stay on.

Well, this also means that in 24 hours time, I will be serving my one month notice and after that, since it's not like I am leaving for a better job, I am officially unemployed!!!


But I am not jobless =) I will take this time to finish up the E-Book that bf and I started, to help my dad set up his photography business, to work on my writing skills and to finally do all the things I have been wanting to do like going for church prayer session and taking my afternoon naps =DDD... all while trying to live on my savings.

It's hard when at the back of my mind, I know that I will not be able to sit comfortably in Starbucks sipping my frappochino and reading magazines , nor have my weekly dose of salmon sashimi. I will have to think twice about adding a additional chicken wing to my rice or get that rabbit patterned socks to wear in my rubbery crocs, BUT, I have all the feelings I once had slowly returning to me once again.

I AM INVINCIBLE!

I AM UNSTOPPABLE!!

I AM BACK!!!

No comments: