Sunday, August 2, 2009

The weekend

Met Alice for another session of jewellery making!! talking about this, I MUST MUST MUST spend time on my blogshop! I just realised I had like 5 orders over then past one month but coz I did not check my emails, I have angry customers too!!! I just keep making w/o selling, whats the point!!!! Arrrr!!!

Ok that was a litle side track. Back to the entry. This was a accidental photo taken by us but it kinda captured what we were doing. haha! We did this at a library beside Jurong Point. I never knew there was one! Me and Alice!!! Pardon my terrible looks as I was without make up!

One of my favourite way to relax is to sit at one side of a quiet cafe with a cup of nice warm drink and a good magazine. This time was at pacific cafe at vivo city... and I must say their hazelnut steamed milk was definately pleasing. It was $5.40, but it was worth it for me as the taste was great and the feeling of the warm milk relaxing my cramped up tummy was simply priceless! I just did not really like the foamy stuffs on the top, but oh well.. they must have made it this way coz many others preferred it with the foam. Nothing much of a bother though.
Endulging in the view of the sea from where I was sitting with a little girl in pink sharing my joy.

Thats star cruise in the background and my cup of hazelnut steamed milk. Should be going back to try other flavours someday.

Now... back to my analysis for tml's market visit.

No comments: